The following programs are licensed under the GPL v2.
- Nagios Automated Configuration Engine is a suite of scripts for building automatically maintained configurations for Nagios.
- CFEngine modules to maintain packages via APT on Debian.
- Snap Tools
- Perl scripts for reporting from AIX snap.pax.Z files. Hosted in my Bazaar repository at http://www.adamsinfoserv.com/bzr/
- Ruby script for merging and consolidation of nmon data files. See my Bazaar repo.
- Perl script to convert CSV data from a financial institution into ledger format, with intelligent matching. Now at http://launchpad.net/csv2ledger.